My current c.v. in pdf format.
- “Race as a ‘Bundle of Sticks': Designs that Estimate Effects of Seemingly Immutable Characteristics,” forthcoming in the Annual Review of Political Science.
- “Do Protest Tactics Matter? Evidence from the 1960s Black Insurgency” (formerly “Nonviolence, Violence and Voting: Effects of the 1960s Black Protests on White Attitudes and Voting Behavior”)
- “What Effect Does Police Response Have on Violent Protest Severity?”
- “The Expanding and Contracting Circle: How Media Cues about Violent Protest Influence Dominant Group Identity and Attitudes”
- “The Protester’s Dilemma”
- “Why Red-light Districts? Police Capacity and Municipal State Formation, 1822-1874”
My Google Scholar page.